Skip to main content

Hello Warren, Ohio! A brief introduction to our carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning service blog.

Hi all, this is Ryan with Bristol Clean carpet & Upholstery cleaning. I decided to make a blog to help those in need of emergency carpet and furniture spotting tips. Sometimes we cannot get a professional to help in enough time and the next best thing is to try it ourselves. By no means would these tips work better than a professional performing the work, but they will surely help you prevent damaging your fabrics and possibly save some of them from permanent damage.

Over the next few months, we will be going over different types of stains and how to get them out of your carpet and furniture. Starting next week, we'll go over pet stains, following that we will discuss urine odor removal.

I am really looking forward to sharing this information with you all. I hope it comes in handy!

As always, If you need a professional, please call me at (330) 288-8034 I am always here, and happy to help. :)  To schedule online, find us at http://bristolclean.us


Below is a photo from last weeks job. It was a rental property in warren, ohio. I believe it was cough syrup spills, juice, pop, ashtray spills, and coffee. All came out with a little elbow grease. That's exactly what I can and will do for you! :)
                                                                                                         
Have a great week everyone, and thanks for reading!



Popular posts from this blog

General soil spots

The best all purpose home spotter in my opinion is white vinegar. Mix it in a spray bottle 50% water 50% vinegar. lightly spray the area, Let it dwell for 1-5 minutes. Take a white terry cloth and blot the spot until all the soil is transferred onto the towel. Repeat if necessary. I have used this method for years on spots in my home. Works well on mineral based soils especially.